Has anyone else recorded themselves masturbating?

Sexy time fun
loganseffin7

Has anyone else recorded themselves masturbating?

Post by loganseffin7 »

I started doing this a few years ago and now have about a dozen clips now. I enjoy going back and watching them. I love watching the build up and I especially enjoy watching the cum erupt from my hard cock and then stroking out the rest of my load. I’ve recorded at different angles and it turns out, I’ve learned a lot about how I masturbate and what happens when I’m doing it. I don’t really think about it when I’m doing it, but as I’ve gone back and watched the clips, I’ve noticed all kinds of interesting things.
wanklover

Re: Has anyone else recorded themselves masturbating?

Post by wanklover »

Sadly for me the modern tech we now have didn't exist when I was in my prime !! I have filmed myself masturbating a few times for no other reason than that I enjoy watching the footage. I'm getting on a bit now and I no longer spurt cum, in fact most of my orgasm's are dry so all I really see in the vid's is my cock being stroked. Still it was good fun !!
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

I haven't done it, but I've been filmed wanking myself off by others many times.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

All the time...
Sean1969
Site Admin

Post by Sean1969 »

Damn straight
strokerjim
Site Admin

Post by strokerjim »

I posted a bunch of videos of me masturbating on xhamster. For some reason, they took down most of them.
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

I once found my sister in laws panties and the odor was just inebriating I took them to my house and turned on the video camera and filmed me sniffing them and putting them on and rubbed my cock against the soft material and I came. You could see how the wet spots appeared and grew as I came with them on.
hairybi
Site Admin

Post by hairybi »

Started with watching myself in mirrors as a teen, then taking Polaroids, then VHS cameras, and now smart phones. I have posted several vids throughout the internet and sometimes watch my cumshots when doing it again.

I wonder if some of us are like Narcissus, who was fascinated with his reflection in the water. I do think that masturbation helps us to love ourselves. Narcissus did turn into a flower, which is perhaps a better ending than many.
funnelle4

Post by funnelle4 »

I record myself working out in just a jockstrap and then jerk off to it later on. Lots of fun