Swallowing Semen Is Good For You

Physical, emotional and sexual well-being headquarters
hyena5000

Re: Swallowing Semen Is Good For You

Post by hyena5000 »

I find myself in a on and off situation.
Sometime I cum on my hand and lick it up. Other time I pull out at the last moment.
:lol:
timcrav
Site Admin

Post by timcrav »

mrhandy wrote:
> Not only is masturbation normal and healthy, but swallowing the product
> also provides health benefits for both males and females, by the way.
>
> SEMEN CONTAINS:
> Ascorbic acid (vitamin C, for tissue maintenance)
> Ammonia (natural disinfectant)
> Ash (neutral base)
> Blood-group antigens (from immune system)
etc.

You know, I suspect we'd find a good deal of this in urine as well; I'll pass.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I have eaten my own cum on occasion (licking it up off my fingers, having my legs over my head and cumming into my mouth, cumming into a cup and drinking it, cumming on an English muffin and eating it and freezing it and eating a "cumcicle" while masturbating).

Only once have I eaten another guys when I gave him a blow job.

All was good.
breena

Post by breena »

I never knew that swallowing semen is so healthy... :shock:
b11s10
Site Admin

Post by b11s10 »

Such a hot topic. I’m very healthy and now I know why. Been slurping my precum and cum for 34 years. So erotic and satisfying to think about and experience especially with others watching.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

HIV is transmitted blood to blood.
It can exist in semen but surviving your stomach acids is unlikely.
I’ve never caught anything but I will say a good multivitamin will do you more good in the long run than eating skeet.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

I would love to find out by sampling some from other guys. The direct deposit method would be preferred.
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

It was so long ago that I can't remember where I heard this but i'm sure that someone once told me that semen was good for your skin. I think it was a girl I knew who said that it made her skin nice and soft !! Anyone else ever heard this ??
garethuk

Post by garethuk »

wanklover wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:16 pm It was so long ago that I can't remember where I heard this but i'm sure that someone once told me that semen was good for your skin. I think it was a girl I knew who said that it made her skin nice and soft !! Anyone else ever heard this ??
I think it was a ruse by guys to have their gf swallow ;)
wanklover

Post by wanklover »

All I can say is that I am as sure as I can be that it was a girl that told me & that she rubbed her boyfriends cum into her skin which made it soft. That was something like 45 years ago, I often wonder what happened to her, not seen her for that long !!
anitacosmolover

Post by anitacosmolover »

I adore eating my cum and will do so every opportunity I can. When I cum inside my partner I do wish I could brave up and lick her out as it's such a waste with most of it dripping out of her. In 21 years of marriage whilst she's given me the odd BJ, it was pre-intercourse and I've ejaculated into her.
The fact that semen is OK for you is just a bonus. I love my cum and its taste. I'd blow my load every day if I could (I'm now in my 50's), but have to let my "juices" build up for intercourse and my wife loves my cum in her pussy. Ah well, a small hit for the team huh!
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

anitacosmolover wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:02 am I adore eating my cum and will do so every opportunity I can.
Me too. I eat my spunk at least twice every day.
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

An aspect of swallowing one’s own semen — a subset, I suppose, of the current thread — has been discussed in at least one other thread. Based on posts by others, it turns out that a significant portion of men have a desire to eat their own semen, and are eager to, right up to the very moment of ejaculation. The desire vanishes in an instant. It’s very strange and until I read the accounts of others assumed it was a quirk of mine. Well, I still call it a quirk but I now know it’s a common quirk. I’ve never read a scientific or logical reason for the phenomenon but it must be related to the intense physiology of orgasms. Even as I write this I’m developing a desire to swallow my own cum. But when I masturbate tonight I know the same thing will happen. I’ve read how some guys work around this strangeness by ejaculating into a glass or onto food, and saving it for later.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

blackboxer500 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:01 pm. . . I’ve read how some guys work around this strangeness by ejaculating into a glass or onto food, and saving it for later.
I wanked four times yesterday, saved my spunk and poured it over a slab of lemon cake and ate it.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

spunkluvr wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 5:24 am
blackboxer500 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:01 pm. . . I’ve read how some guys work around this strangeness by ejaculating into a glass or onto food, and saving it for later.
I wanked four times yesterday, saved my spunk and poured it over a slab of lemon cake and ate it.
I find that mine is quite tasty on a toasted English muffin.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

oldfan wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 4:26 pm
spunkluvr wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 5:24 am
I find that mine is quite tasty on a toasted English muffin.
I'll eat mine (and others) on anything.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

When I was young my way of beating the instant loss of desire to eat my spunk was simple.
I’d get on the floor and use my feet and legs to walk up the wall.
Penis over my face and just a few inches from my mouth. I’d skeet right into my mouth.
The benefit of this was one day when I was sixteen I was able to touch the end of my tongue to the tip of my penis. I lost that ability in my later teens. Beer and pizza will do that.
But by then I had gotten to like the taste I’d eat it out of my hand.
Last edited by iamnaked on Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

iamnaked wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 11:54 am When I was young my way of beating the instant loss of desire to eat my spunk was simple.
I’d get on the floor and use my feet and legs to walk up the wall.
Penis over my fave and just a few inches from my mouth. I’d skeet right into my mouth.
The benefit of this was one day when I was sixteen I was able to touch the end of my tongue to the tip of my penis. I lost that ability in my later teens. Beer and pizza will do that.
But by then I had gotten to like the taste I’d eat it out of my hand.
When I was in my 20s and did some stretching I could get the tip of my cock into my mouth - not enough to give myself a total blow-job though. I'd masturbate and shoot into my mouth.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

wheelboy2 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 5:34 pm
When I was in my 20s and did some stretching I could get the tip of my cock into my mouth - not enough to give myself a total blow-job though. I'd masturbate and shoot into my mouth.
[/quote]

My crew had a guy named Kenny, he had an eight inch penis and he was a little guy.
He could not only get the head of his penis in his mouth but also a couple of inches.
Robert and I loved to jack off watching Kenny give himself a proper cock sucking.