Nudism

Share your deepest secrets
mikeyjo
Site Admin

Nudism

Post by mikeyjo »

Lately I have had this extreme desire to be seen nude. We have other people living in our house,a younger couple and an older woman. I have often thought about walking out of my room naked when everybody is around just casually going about my business. I dont presume to have a nice body and don't assume they would get turned on but the thought of has given me some jerk sessions. Now all I need to do is get up the nerve.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Re: Nudism

Post by wheelboy2 »

mikeyjo wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm Lately I have had this extreme desire to be seen nude. We have other people living in our house,a younger couple and an older woman. I have often thought about walking out of my room naked when everybody is around just casually going about my business. I dont presume to have a nice body and don't assume they would get turned on but the thought of has given me some jerk sessions. Now all I need to do is get up the nerve.
I have this burning desire for someone (female? male?) to see my cock either soft or hard, preferably both. But in a "sexual" way - not flashing a person on a trail. I want "Hey that's a nice cock, can I touch it?" I just don't know how to go about it though. I can't risk rejection by asking a friend.
mikeyjo
Site Admin

Post by mikeyjo »

Would you like to friend me? We could show each other pics of our cocks.
oldfan
Site Admin

Post by oldfan »

mikeyjo wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm Lately I have had this extreme desire to be seen nude. We have other people living in our house,a younger couple and an older woman. I have often thought about walking out of my room naked when everybody is around just casually going about my business. I dont presume to have a nice body and don't assume they would get turned on but the thought of has given me some jerk sessions. Now all I need to do is get up the nerve.
As a person who would love to never wear clothes, I think that would be so hot! Do it and let us know how it goes please.
wheelboy2
Site Admin

Post by wheelboy2 »

mikeyjo wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:16 pm Would you like to friend me? We could show each other pics of our cocks.
"Cummin up" as they say!!
blackboxer500

Post by blackboxer500 »

I fully understand this feeling but I’m going to throw a little cold water on the idea. I don’t know the people you live with but just considering the average person, I do not believe that suddenly becoming a nudist around the house would be received well. To you, the horny person with a growing exhibitionist need, it seems like everyone should be interested in seeing you naked. I know the feeling well. When I am horny and especially when I’m hard, it seems like everyone in the world should be thinking about my cock. But they’re not. Think of the cliche surrounding guys sending girls unsolicited dick pics. Here’s my cock, just what you wanted and needed to see! And then the internet lights up with women — including normal, healthy women with strong sex drives — castigating the very idea as one born of creeps and freaks. If I lived in that house, even if I liked the idea of one of us walking around nude, my first thought would be that it was the onset of dementia. Yuck, that’s as unsexy of a word as I can think of. But that’s what I would think.

As an alternative, if your desire is overwhelming, then before doing it I would raise the possibility as a point of discussion among everyone affected. If I were one of them then that would change the scenario from one where the old dude suddenly lost his mind to something that seemed more rational. He’s not losing his mind, he just wants to be free. FWIW.
familybiguy

Post by familybiguy »

Me and my wife and 3 teenage kids are naturists wile we are all at home we are never dressed and when guests come round they have the option to go naked with us or stay clothed but they have to respect the fact that we will all be naked. You be surprised by how many guests choose to strip and be naked with us we host BBQ's in the summer in our garden where we all stay naked and most that come will strip. When my neighbour pops round with her kids they all strip and they are getting into the lifestyle i often see them now in their garden all naked. Its liberating everyone should at least try it once or twice ;-). its not sexual its just a way of life :-).
russ195
Site Admin

Post by russ195 »

familybiguy wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:53 am Its liberating everyone should at least try it once or twice ;-). its not sexual its just a way of life :-).
That is awesome!
familybiguy

Post by familybiguy »

russ195 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:02 pm
familybiguy wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:53 am Its liberating everyone should at least try it once or twice ;-). its not sexual its just a way of life :-).
That is awesome!
kinkybihung

Post by kinkybihung »

i love to go to nudist beaches with my family - i always get turned on seeing my kids and wife totally naked in front of strangers.
jemstone
Site Admin

Post by jemstone »

About ten or fifteen years ago (I am 79 now) I got curious about social nudism. For a writing project (I am a retired professor) I was reading a scholarly book on the history of German nudism/naturism. I decided to find a nearby nudist resort and try it out.

I found one about a half hour from where I live, so one day I headed there, went through the gate, parked at the office, and went up to register and pay the daily fee. Returning to my car, I shed all my clothes, grabbed the bag I packed with a towel and sunscreen and car keys (!) and walked baked up to the pool, where about 10 people were lounging and swimming. That walk was heart-pounding exciting. In just a few minutes it felt so natural to be naked outside. Since then, I also would visit a few nudist resorts on trips to my native Florida; my favorite is Cypress Cove near Orlando. A nice resort with hundreds of nude people on my visits.

When I chat c2c with bate buddies, they worry that they would get erections at a nude beach or nudist resort. I assure them that the custom is to carry a towel for dittinng, lying down, and covering an erection if needed (the resorts I went to are family-friendly and an erection would get you expelled from the resort). In any case, I explained, the experience is more sensual than sexual. It just feels natural.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Yeah Op this is how you get past the fear and make it happen.
Take the bath towels out of the bathroom.
Take your shower, walk out and go find a towel in the laundry room.
Do it regularly and someone will see you.
Last edited by iamnaked on Fri Aug 23, 2024 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Been to many naturist clubs and nude beaches over the years. Always naked at home - visitors are quite used to seeing my cock.
justnakeddad

Post by justnakeddad »

It is great to take clothes off and feel air on your body. I often was naked in our yard when I was younger. I just hated wearing clothes. Later in life after work for the drive home in the summer I got naked because my cars air conditioning did not work. It felt so great the wind blowing over your skin. Sleep naked and do home chores naked.
justnakeddad

Post by justnakeddad »

It is great to take clothes off and feel air on your body. I often was naked in our yard when I was younger. I just hated wearing clothes. Later in life after work for the drive home in the summer I got naked because my cars air conditioning did not work. It felt so great the wind blowing over your skin. Sleep naked and do home chores naked.
love2edge

Post by love2edge »

I usually get nude after everyone leaves in the morning. I work out of the house. I contact clients and have phone calls nude. Of course all the time I'm playing with my cock so to me it is a sexual thing. Also do this on jobs at the hotel. I stay nude and jerk while in the room.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

love2edge wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 10:30 am I usually get nude after everyone leaves in the morning. I work out of the house. I contact clients and have phone calls nude. Of course all the time I'm playing with my cock so to me it is a sexual thing. Also do this on jobs at the hotel. I stay nude and jerk while in the room.
Just being naked all day with my cock readily available, it's always a sexual thing for me, too.
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Look ! A naked man !
What happened to his clothes ? He’s walking through all these people with nothing on.
He’s walking this way, he looks so embarrassed, wow. Out in the open with everyone staring at him. How embarrassing that must be.
He’s getting an erection look !
Oh my he’s ejaculating right there !
Now he’s really ashamed, he’s walking faster.
Someone is handing him a towel. Wow he declined it. Ah look he made it to his car.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

iamnaked wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2024 12:32 pm Look ! A naked man !
What happened to his clothes ? He’s walking through all these people with nothing on.
He’s walking this way, he looks so embarrassed, wow. Out in the open with everyone staring at him. How embarrassing that must be.
He’s getting an erection look !
Oh my he’s ejaculating right there !
Now he’s really ashamed, he’s walking faster.
Someone is handing him a towel. Wow he declined it. Ah look he made it to his car.
That could be me, although I'm never embarrassed wanking in front of others.