No One Ever Says It, Do They?

Sexy time fun
iammmd55

No One Ever Says It, Do They?

Post by iammmd55 »

Everyone does it, but have you ever said to someone that you were about to masturbate or said that you were masturbating when asked what you were doing?

We’ve all said to roommates/family members countless times: “I’m going to: bed; watch a movie; ride the bike; shower; wash my hair; make a phone call; cook; take a nap; clean.. ; work out; go for a run; eat; use the bathroom; do laundry…” Every other daily activity you’ve either announced or just explained what you were doing when asked.

Having sex? Well, you’re with your partner and that’s often to be inferred from the circumstances.

Masturbation? Not so much.

So, have you ever announced that you were going to masturbate or answered that you were masturbating?
wanklover

Re: No One Ever Says It, Do They?

Post by wanklover »

My best friend & I had a weekend away one time. We had a twin room at a guesthouse. The night before we came home we had turned off the light and gone to bed. I suddenly woke up again as my friend had turned the light back on. He had a girly mag and was intent on having a wank. As I lay there I knew that I wouldn't get back off to sleep with the light on so I thought if he's going to wank so am I but I didn't want him to know as we had never even talked about masturbation before let alone doing it together. I massaged my cock till it was hard and tried to stroke it without him noticing by tenting the quilt but he suddenly asked me what I was doing. I told him outright that I was wanking and he gave me a page out of his mag to help me on my way. We both wanked off in our own beds until we shot our loads.
spunkluvr
Site Admin

Post by spunkluvr »

Never felt the need to announce it - I just do it!

I'll happily tell anyone and everyone what an obsessive wanker I am - if they don't believe me, I'll show them. All my mates (gay, bi, and straight) have watched me wank, and most have joined in. They've all seen the mug I have on my desk which reads: "I LOVE WANKING" - believe me, it pays to advertise! ;)
rathb69
Site Admin

Post by rathb69 »

I had a relationship with a co-worker where we were at ease telling each other that we were masturbating (or about to) over the phone. A few times I called her so she could talk dirty to me while I did it (including when one of us was at work). I also jacked off for her in person, the first time at her request, but other times during naked playtime together.

I also once told a close female friend (over the phone) that I was jacking off while we talked.
mikeyjo
Site Admin

Post by mikeyjo »

wanklover wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:46 pm My best friend & I had a weekend away one time. We had a twin room at a guesthouse. The night before we came home we had turned off the light and gone to bed. I suddenly woke up again as my friend had turned the light back on. He had a girly mag and was intent on having a wank. As I lay there I knew that I wouldn't get back off to sleep with the light on so I thought if he's going to wank so am I but I didn't want him to know as we had never even talked about masturbation before let alone doing it together. I massaged my cock till it was hard and tried to stroke it without him noticing by tenting the quilt but he suddenly asked me what I was doing. I told him outright that I was wanking and he gave me a page out of his mag to help me on my way. We both wanked off in our own beds until we shot our loads.
Do you ever think about watching each other