there are any familys with teens are here

Sexy time fun
gmcguy2023

Re: there are any familys with teens are here

Post by gmcguy2023 »

Well it's no secret that I grew up masturbating to my parents fucking. I would not say that they approached masturbation in a very loving, open way but more of an attitude like "it's our house and we will drink, smoke and fuck in it when and where we want. We don't hide anything from each other here so you are to keep your door open at all times and do what you need to do."
I did masturbate in front of my father a few times with his permission while we watched a sex scene on Cinemax and one time in his workshop in front of him. My mother would always "catch" me jerking off in my room and I distinctly remember one time I was butt naked and I had my blanket over my lap. The timing was such that as soon as she walked in I blew my load on the floor and she just looked down and kept talking to me about some stuff casually, then said "OK you need to clean that up now."
I have a teen now and we give him a lot of privacy but I have caught him stealing my Fleshlight. I subtly hinted at it and asked if he moved some things around in my bathroom. He denied it but I told him it's ok just make sure to leave things the way you left them... I guess it's a shared toy now.
talia0409
Site Admin

Post by talia0409 »

I can't copy and paste my story about growing up for some reason but you can read it here...

https://www.solotouch.com/story/growing-up-in-a-sex-positive-family-77673
funlovingbecky

Post by funlovingbecky »

Daddy bought me a dildo and with mom's help showed me how to mastabate with it
mash2014
Site Admin

Post by mash2014 »

iamnaked wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2024 10:21 am After my mom got tired of my sticky sheets she got me naked, not her. Then took me to the bathroom and used a hot dog to show me what to do. She stood right there and watched me stroke up a good set of squirts.
I spent so much time in the bathroom with her Cosmopolitan mags she finally started making me do it openly in front of her. With my Dad gone 20 or more days a month she often watched me.
When I was 16 she started doing it for me. When I was 19 she started letting me finger her to orgasm.
We never fucked but when I was 22 she made sure I was good at pussy eating. I really liked that.
She was a skinny little woman with itty bitty titties. But had a round bubble butt. I thought she was pretty but most men wouldn’t.
Itty bitty titties are my absolute favorite.