Introduction and 1st time

Introduce yourself here. A nice meet and greet for ST alum and newbies alike.
jackofspades4u

Introduction and 1st time

Post by jackofspades4u »

I often think about the first time I ever jacked off. I was 13 years old, and I went to a friend's house, who was always a little strange. His grandmother told me he was upstairs, and I could go to his room. I called out his name and he told me to come into the bathroom where he was in the bathtub filled with bubbles. I couldn't see his body, only his head, and I told him I would wait in his room. He said "No", stay here, and why don't you get undressed and get in the tub with me? I said no and he lifted his body out of the water exposing a rock-hard cock he was playing with and smiling. 

He begged me several times to get into the tub with him, but I told him I had to leave, and I would come back later. He told me to wait for a second, and he again lifted his body out of the tub and was jacking on it with a strange look on his face. He moaned and a small amount of white stuff (later learning it was called cum) started straying out of the head of his cock. He smiled and sunk back into the tub and I left. I was mesmerized watching him jack off and cum, and I'm sure the look on my face gave me away.

I hustled home and went upstairs to my room. No one was home, so I stripped my clothes off and knelt next to my window so I could hear and see anyone coming into the house. I started playing with myself, which made my dick instantly hard. I had woken up with a hard dick before but never knew why or what to do with it. I found rubbing my hands together with my cock between the palms like trying to start a fire with a stick felt good! The friction of my cock between the palms of my hands was unbelievable, and I had no idea what to expect next. It wasn't long before I started to cum, and I shot a huge load of cum on the carpet as I collapsed on the floor. I almost passed out! Needless to say, I found a new hobby that day to take up any spare time I had in my life.
wanklover

Re: Introduction and 1st time

Post by wanklover »

Like you I woke up during the night to find my cock was stiff & hard but I did find out what to do with it the very first time and wanked off to orgasm. Read my first story and it describes in detail how it happened.