Sex advice

Personals for men looking to meet other men
arousedquick

Sex advice

Post by arousedquick »

Hi. There's this straight married man I have a crush on at my community. Actually, it started from me being admired by him as he is so intelligently handsome and friendly. At first, both of us talk more formally. As we get closer, we speak more casually and naturally. Since then, I've considered him my big brother who is smokingly hot.

I love shaking his hands and doesn't want to let go. He never lets my hand go before I do. We tend to lock eyes whenever we're talking. The more we get to know each other, the more we figure out we have a lot of things in common. Since then, my admiration to him has turned into a crush.

We like spending time together. We take pictures together too. Our bond has become closer than before.

But whenever I speak to him about his wife, it seems that he feels that it doesn't fit him. Well, I'm just trying to show him that I also respect for his wife. I can feel how he changes a bit though.

Although it's a bit awkward the next time I meet him, we still get along with each other. It is as if how I say about his wife doesn't matter at all. So, we go back to spending time together. As we're closer now, I always compliment him and make a joke with him. I love teasing him and he loves it.

One day he was really busy at work when I really needed him. He called me and asked what I needed. I wanted to meet him and he spared time after work to meet me. He usually goes straight home from work. But that day was different. It was such a memorable moment to me and I thanked him a lot for being there for me.

Whenever we meet, we love it. We laugh and tease each other. We tend to lose the track of time. But I feel sad when our gathering ends. We should go back to our own homes. I wish he could offer me a ride, but he never does.

What makes me confused is some of the things I've noticed about him. Whenever we meet, he tends to grab his crotch when talking to me. I'm not sure if he does that on purpose but he does that every time we meet. It makes me want to pay attention to his rubbing his dick. Most of the time, he kind of scratch his tip of his dick with a little movement, like caressing up and down many times. So, I suppose he scratches his cockhead. When I catch him doing that, he never stops abruptly. He just keeps on doing it. I also notice he's got a big bulge when he's beside me and walking towards me. He also likes spreading his legs with noticeble big bulge when sitting next to me. It makes me want to get closer to his big bulge but he doesn't mind. He doesn't close his legs. Another thing that makes me love him more is that he has started to mirror my behaviour. He starts to wear my favorite color too.

So, another day I make my mouth get closer to his big bulge and he catches me doing that. He just smiles to me. But, again, he doesn't give me a ride.

I'm so confused about him but I want him so badly. Why does he do that to me? If he had given me a ride, I would've grabbed his scrotch, unzipped him, and pulled out his cock and put it in my mouth in his car. I would've sucked his cock until he cum into my mouth while he's driving. Sadly, it didn't happen.

All I can do is fantasize about him every time. Although it feels so real, I want the real thing.

I know that he's married. I'm also straight. I just want to give him a blowjob and lend my mouth to his cock every time we meet. I also want to taste his hairy chests. I want to do friends with benefits and bromance with him.

He tends to tease me with his sexual acts in front of me, but it seems that he doesn't want me to initiate.

I want him so badly. I really want his cock and cum in my mouth like right now. What should I do? Should I just ask him? I don't want him to get me wrong though. But how about the paradox? I'm so confused. Please help. Any suggestions?
wanttotryit
Site Admin

Re: Sex advice

Post by wanttotryit »

next time you are sitting next to him put your hand on his leg if he seems ok with it move it up towards his bulge...i think you will find out if he wants you or not