I masturbated to my parents having sex

Share your deepest secrets
cmmmm1

Re: I masturbated to my parents having sex

Post by cmmmm1 »

When I was a teenager, my mom went through a bunch of boyfriends. At night, I would hear her getting her pussy absolutely destroyed. Not much dirty talk except for the occasional, "Yeah, fuck me!" But I heard lots of moaning and squeaking.

One time right after she got fucked, she came into my room to say goodnight. She sat on the edge of my bed and rubbed my back for a few minutes. After she left, I noticed a big wet stain on my sheets. Her naked pussy had leaked cum all over my bed.
kandia0404

Post by kandia0404 »

I absolutely did. Also taught my cousin what was going on and how to help himself enjoy it.
Always tried to catch dad with that morning wood poking through his boxers. Yum.
tinatease

Post by tinatease »

cmmmm1 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 10:28 pm When I was a teenager, my mom went through a bunch of boyfriends.
I had that as well.

Some made her happier than others ;)
twobeachlady
Site Admin

Post by twobeachlady »

mikeyjo wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 5:12 am I got up one morning and heard my dad and stepmom having sex. She was a softspoken christian woman but that morning i heard her yelling out "fuck my fat ass" Even though I had never been attracted to her i suddenly couldnt get her fat ass out of my mind and found myself jerking off to it for a long time after.
I just discovered the forum and read some today. This one that quote his Christian mother yelling out "fuck my fat ass" got me wet. I had and still have a bit of a large ass and love anal. I have said that while having sex with my husband and I know our son heard it and I learned later that he used it as a masturbation fantasy.
gmcguy2023

Post by gmcguy2023 »

Thank you, it's so hot to hear from a mother's point of view. I hope it heightens your pleasure knowing that you have a listener and they are also experiencing pleasure themselves. Something about keeping it as an unspoken family secret is really hot.