Dafne Keene

Share your deepest secrets
mikeyjo
Site Admin

Dafne Keene

Post by mikeyjo »

Just saw Deadpool and Wolverine. Dafne Keene grew up and got hot! Anybody agree?
iamnaked

Re: Dafne Keene

Post by iamnaked »

Yes I think she is a solid 9
hotwheels69

Post by hotwheels69 »

I thought the same thing. Immediately when I got home I went on Reddit and looked at her sexiest pictures
drfitzphd

Post by drfitzphd »

mikeyjo wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 8:31 pm Just saw Deadpool and Wolverine. Dafne Keene grew up and got hot! Anybody agree?
Agreed. My multiracial wife, Jillian, wets her panties whenever she sees Hugh Jackman's chest. I told her that she could ride Jackman's Aussie cock if I could fuck Dafne Keen's hot, humid, 19-year-old mouth. "Deal..." she said. I wanna put Dafne on her knees in a Men's Restroom stall, and use her face 'til I'm completely satisfied.

drfitzphd

Post by drfitzphd »

iamnaked wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 4:14 pm Yes I think she is a solid 9
Her breath will smell like cock n' ball sack by the time I'm finished fucking this pretty face...

iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Look it those hips !
She’s gonna be a big fat girl soon !
Bubble butt, Bu-Hubble butt girl.
Fat bottom girls make the world go round~~~~
drfitzphd

Post by drfitzphd »

iamnaked wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 10:10 am Look it those hips !
She’s gonna be a big fat girl soon !
Bubble butt, Bu-Hubble butt girl.
Fat bottom girls make the world go round~~~~
She's a bubble butt fuck doll...

When we got home from the cinema, me and my wife, Jillian, enjoyed some mutual masturbation playtime in the tub. She was teasing her biracial pussy with her white cock dildo and I was slowly stroking my Fleshlight. I told my wife that I was fantasizing about rubbing my throbbing, needy Daddy cock deep in-between Dafne Keen's British-Spanish bubble butt cheeks: "...I want her butt cheeks to be warm when I fap n' stroke in her ass crack...I want you to watch me fuck her face, Jillian..." My wife was lost in the throes of ecstasy... teasing her pussy with the dildo cock head, and moaning for Hugh Jackman: "I'll watch while I'm grinding on Wolverine's white cock...I'm gonna let him cum hard in this mixed cinnamon pussy..." "I'm gonna erupt down Dafne's throat, and then fuck her butt cheeks and her butt hole too..." I replied. We both love masturbation and interracial fucking/breeding so much...I just need to fill this warm 19-year-old mouth with cum n' sperm...Then, Dafne will serve as my urinal in our shower..."On your knees...Open your mouth wide and stick out your tongue...I need to pee...Swallow all of it, Dafne..."
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

Happiness is a hard dick and a wet mouth. 👄
drfitzphd

Post by drfitzphd »

iamnaked wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:43 pm Happiness is a hard dick and a wet mouth. 👄
My wife, Jillian. Making her my filthy, obedient, subservient, Yella Bone, mulatta, freckle-faced whore...Fucking her hot mouth in our shower early in the morning and peeing down her throat after I bust my nut and just let my cum n' sperm erupt in her warm, humid face hole is my life's greatest joy. Happiness is a hard, throbbing cock and a hot, wet mouth...(...and an eager, willing slut ready to serve as a human urinal/cum dump and to swallow all the semen n' piss...)
iamnaked

Post by iamnaked »

I like your wife’s lips far better than your dream celebrity.
I could be her submissive fuck toy anytime or any where.
She’s holding my leash and collar. I’m naked on all fours at her feet, in a crowded place she spanks me hard, I get hard, she pee’s on my back and spanks me some more.
She’s walking me up on a stage, gonna put on a strap on and fuck me good in front of lots of people.
Just sayin :)
drfitzphd

Post by drfitzphd »

iamnaked wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2024 12:22 pm I like your wife’s lips far better than your dream celebrity.
I could be her submissive fuck toy anytime or any where.
She’s holding my leash and collar. I’m naked on all fours at her feet, in a crowded place she spanks me hard, I get hard, she pee’s on my back and spanks me some more.
She’s walking me up on a stage, gonna put on a strap on and fuck me good in front of lots of people.
Just sayin :)
There's no better feeling than fapping my sticky foreskin on thick, cock-sucking mulatta/ebony lips, and feeling all the hot, butterscotch/Hershey's chocolate breath on my penis head and all over my balls. All men should experience the exquisite pleasure of playing in a black woman's hot, humid mouth...There's nothing quite like having your very own subservient, mulatta/ebony whore on her knees, lovingly sucking on the cock and the ball sack...Fucking her face and her throat...Just using the ebony fuck doll as a sperm rag and a cum dump...Making her breath smell like semen and sweaty ball sack...